Friday, July 23, 2010

This is Absolutely A List Of My Extremely Favourite Things


I thought I would give you a run-down of what I have been up to lately (and what I like doing) - most of the things I like and dislike, I feel extremely ever so strongly about!
  • Remote controls - I LOVE them. I LOVE them so much, that when I get one in my hands, I do a special trembling thing, which means that I ABSOLUTELY EXTREMELY LOVE something. Mummy gets concerned when she sees me doing my special trembling thing, but I don't care because I EXTREMELY LOVE IT.

    BTW... I don't like remote controls that are actually given to me to play with - these are ones that clearly do not work... Mummy and Daddy must think I am daft!
  • Light switches - let me touch one, and I am happy. I like to look upwards after I have pulled a string, to double-check whether the light has come on. Sometimes it doesn't work - particularly when it is attached to some of Mummy's clothes, or hanging off Mummy's ear. Very annoying.
  • Balls - what can I say... it is a distinct contender for my First proper word (other than Dada and Mumumum)... along with "Ted", "Flower" and "Woof". Throwing balls is my fave game, and I am really rather good at it. I have decided I prefer Netball to Football though - Mummy told me it is much more exciting.
  • Walking with my walker - this makes me giggle so much, because I am so EXTREMELY good at it! Sometimes though it makes my knees go wobbly when I laugh too much, so I have to stick my tongue out to help me concentrate. I wish I could make it go in a straight line though - then I could properly chase the cat with it!
  • Mia - I would actually like to give her the biggest hug ever, and pull those long tickly things on her nose. Its just such a shame that she is so extremely busy all the time, and has to go out when I try to talk to her.
  • Water - I EXTREMELY love it. I like to bath in it, and drink it, and save it in my mouth so that I can spit it at Mummy when she doesn't suspect I have it. This makes her pull a funny face, and I just have to laugh at her because she looks so silly. I am such a big boy because I can drink it out of my own cup. Hilarious!
  • Iggle Piggle - Iggle Piggle is my idol - I want to be just like him. The other day I was watching him on TV and he did a big sneeze and fell backwards. That was SO funny, so I tried it too. How come it hurt me, when it didn't seem to hurt him??? Very confusing! Upsy Daisy is also quite cool - particularly when she dances. It makes me want to shake my bootie when she does that! Me and Mummy do lots of silly dances throughout the day - although I obviously look less ridiculous than Mummy, who seems to get a bit carried away with herself at times. I also love The Waybuloo and Tellytubbies... and the music to Chuggington and 64 Zoo Lane make me giggle.
  • Telephones - again like remote controls, the pares keep fobbing me off with pretend ones of these - but I absolutely extremely LOVE talking to Nana on the phone when Mummy lets me. It makes me do all my heavy breathing routine, which Nana loves. Sometimes though I have been known to ring wrong numbers, and cut off people when they are talking when Mummy isn't concentrating. Silly Mummy.
  • Cuddly toys - I love to nose my big Teddy, and give him special hugs. The best thing is when he lets me try to put my dummy in his mouth - HILARIOUS! I also love my red sausage dog that Aunty Jen bought me in Austalia - he has prompted me to start saying "Woof" whenever I see him!
  • Sandwiches, blueberries and Yoghurt - yum yum yum! I will not ever, NEVER eat an avocado though!

    I have been tricking Mummy for quite some time into thinking that I can only eat things as thin as soup (I like to see her with a furrowed brow)... however, whenever I am with my friends at nursery, I like to eat all sorts of lumpy things! I had managed to keep it a secret for quite some time, until Mummy ruined my fun and started poking around and talking about me behind my back. I thought she had sussed me out a while back when I started eating bird poo and leaves in the garden without pretending to gag - silly Mummy didn't catch on for AGES though!
Anyway.... that's all I can think of for now! Mummy is sooooooo slow at typing sometimes! I will give you more when I think of them! ;-)

Ewan
xx

1 comment:

miss_belle said...

Hey Ewan

It sounds like you are afflicted with the same sort of Mummy that we are: one that stops you having fun.

We have had to adopt many a sneaky practice in order to hone our gadget skills. We too love the "mote" (particularly because it magically makes the Wiggles or Thomas or Iggle Piggle appear) and the phone. Daddy's iphone is great because you can make stuff happen by touching the screen. SUPER EXTREMELY COOL!

Btw Mummy has been reading this over our shoulders and she says you are "extemely very adorable". We'll take her word for that; we just think you sound like a good bloke with all the right ideas!

Cheers,

Campbell and Aiden