Wednesday, July 07, 2010

I Feel Good, I Knew That I Would Now...

You will be pleased to know that I am feeling so so so much better this week - although, as ever I have the normal 'number 11' nose thang going on, and a few patchy rashes. I like to keep a few ailments on the go just so that Mummy and Daddy don't rest on their laurels! I had been having so much fun with Mummy and Daddy while I was sick last week though that I didn't want to go to nursery yesterday or today - so have been needing extra cuddles from the girls there. Rhiannon, my special girlfriend at nursery, is not even there to make me feel better. I will make Mummy pay for this later by refusing to go to sleep without at least 100 extra kisses!

Anyway - here is a picture of me on my ten month birthday last weekend. I am trying to think of new ways to get into cupboards without Mummy noticing - you can tell by the expression on my face that it's a very difficult thing to puzzle out.


I have some nice plans for the rest of the week (aside from bloomin' nursery again tomorrow). On Friday day-time I am meeting Aunty Jane and my friend Benjamin for lunch, and in the evening my Nanny and Grandad arrive for the weekend. I can't wait to see Nanny again so that I can do my special heavy breathing thing that we like to do when we see each other. I'm not sure why she does this, but I join in and make her think that it's my idea. Over the weekend I will be thinking of my Australian friends Campbell and Aiden - who are having their big boys 2nd Birthday! YAY! I hope they will give my Mummy some ideas of what to do for boys on their birthdays, as my first one is only two months away now!

Have a great Wednesday!
Lots of love
Ewan
xx

1 comment:

miss_belle said...

hey mate! we could give you some ideas re. birthdays ... IF we knew wot they were all about! we're a tad confused why people keep putting cakes in front of us and singing at us! if you work it out let us know!